Families, Care Homes, Social Care Services and CQC Registered Managers
Social Care Industry Special Investigation Team
We specialise in supporting care services and that's why we and Case Investigation Agency National & International (CIANI) have teamed up to provide a Special Investigation Team. The team has male and female operatives who are qualified in the social care sector and have many years of experience investigating care homes and care services in all settings. With offices across the country we bring the expertise directly to you.
Our track record is second to non and this is a unique service provided by industry experts - you won't get this level of expertise anywhere else - so call the professionals today! Call for a free no-obligation consultation about your worries. We are currently offering free investigations to the care industry to support families, care home owners and social care services to detect and prevent poor practice that leads to abusive practices taking place, so make contact today, this is a time limited offer!
If you have concerns about a care home or care service we can help, we have extensive experience in what can go wrong and how to detect it and put it right. If you are a care home owner, registered manager, or concerned family member we can get the answers you need, discreetly, professionally, confidentially and quickly:
- Worried about the level of care a loved one is getting?
- Not getting the support hours that have been agreed?
- Suspect abusive practice may be taking place?
- Employee background checks - The Disclosure and Barring Service check only confirms previous convictions, cautions and reprimands. Many convicted abusers had no entries on their DBS, we can get the truth for you.
- Staff sickness an issue?
- High overtime bill that is unexpected?
- Excessive agency usage?
- Safeguarding issues not going away?
- 'Inadequate' from a Care Quality Commission inspection - we can help you turn this around very quickly.
- Disciplinary investigations - we get the answers.
- Grievance investigations - we get the truth before it leads to an Employment Tribunal hearing.
- Don't know where to turn? Call us, we are here to help.
We get the answers to these and many more questions within social care. From care homes and supported living, to day services and daytime activities, our specialist team will get the answers to your concerns today and we will do that discreetly. Remember, we are currently offering free investigations and consultations for qualifying clients to support the detection of abuse, just ask for details and sit back and we'll do the rest.
Our team is highly experienced and skilled at identifying problems in social care services, we use male and female operatives to carry out investigations - call today for a no-obligation discussion with our social care industry specialists, or alternatively click the 'free consultation' button below and we'll get back to you. We will always be discreet when we make contact.
We are members of the United Kingdom Professional Investigators Network (UKPIN)
Apt 1719 Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 8UN
Telephone (office hours): 01792-224345